Friday, February 28, 2014

February in Review // in photos

February's the shortest month of the year, and, boy, it definitely flew by! We're 59 days into 2014, and I'm so excited that I have 59 photos to show for it. I love that this has becoming a habit. Somedays it takes a little longer to set up or find what I want to shoot, but I've definitely been on a roll! Stay up-to-date every day as I post on my Facebook page

Here's my month in review:



Despite the bitter cold, I occasionally was brave enough to venture outside and even stopped by the beach one afternoon...



We celebrated Lutheran Schools Week...



I celebrated the Month of Love with my best friend...



I shared Red Diamonds...



I worked a local Mother/Son Bowling Event...



I made art... and made a personal commitment to make more in the months to come...



Some plants budded while others died...



I experimented with light and shadows...





I captured the everyday moments (despite being sick throughout the month)...




On to Month Three!

Love, Abi


No comments:

Post a Comment