Saturday, February 1, 2014

January in Review // in photos

Happy February! Can you believe that we're already one month into the new year. One of my goals for this year has been to create one photo every day, following prompts provided by Capture Your 365. And, so far, so good! Some days have been a challenge, but I am so pleased that I've stuck with it so far. See my daily posts (and the stories behind the photos below) on my Facebook page.

So... what happened around here in January?



We unpacked and settled into our new home and discovered some of the house's quirks...



My husband and I served the Lord in our respective calls and volunteer jobs...


We enjoyed time with family downstate (and witnessed a proposal!)...


The weather outside was cold, snowy, and icy...


Yet, I was still able to find a little bit of color in a white and gray world...


My favorite jewelry and outfits made me happy...


I ate clementines...



I found beauty in the things in my home...



And I spent some time in reflection: my past, my self-image, my year ahead...




And, now, on to February!

with love, Abi S




No comments:

Post a Comment